Participants in the service
- The company is a legal entity that provides real estate advertising services.
- Users of the service of the service are natural and legal persons who visit or publish ads on the service. Users of the service can be visitors and registered users.
- Vistors are service users who have free access to all available ads on the service via the Internet. No prior registration is required to access ads.
- Registered users are persons who have registered on the service. Users who register (legal and natural persons) can publish their ads under the conditions defined by the company.
How to use the service
The contract between the user and the company is considered a concluded consent of the user to use the company's service (whether via the Internet or mobile phone application). Users can use the service exclusively under the conditions specified in the contract's provisions on the provision of information society services.
Description of services
Through the service, the company provides a real estate advertising service. Only registered individuals and legal entities can post an ad on the service. Advertising is done on a special questionnaire, and the ad will be visible immediately after activation.
The duration of the ad is 6 months. After the period expires, the ad must be renewed to be active again.
The number of free ads for individuals and legal entities per user is unlimited.
Ads can be free or paid if you want your ads to be featured). Paid ads are prioritized in search. Payment for ads is made according to the auction principle. The price of the ad refers to 1 view. Ads with higher bids (per view) will rank better.
Registration for natural persons is free and enables: saving and placing ads and deactivating accounts.
Registration for legal entities is also free. It is valid for registered business entities and enables: saving and placing ads and deactivating accounts (for registered users, i.e., legal entities, the company does not guarantee that they have the status of a business entity).
The company-service provider operates in accordance with the regulations of:
- The Law on Copyright
- The Law on Protection of Personal Data
- The Law on Electronic Commerce
- The Law on Advertising
- The Law on Obligations
- Other rules of the information society
The company owns the copyright and intellectual property rights on the service. Any use of the service (or part of the Service), without prior written authorization from the company, will be treated as a violation of copyright and will be legally sanctioned.
The company's responsibility applies only to the contents of the service, which are its author's work.
Downloading of the content of the service by other persons is allowed only with the company's consent. In that case, the other party must indicate the link from which the content was downloaded.
Personal Data Protection Act
With their registration, registered persons consent the company to use data (name and surname, e-mail address, phone number, residential address) for their purpose, which is indicated in the description of services in a legal manner.
User data is used exclusively for identification, in accordance with the law on the protection of trade secrets. In addition to the company, the right to use the user's data belongs to state bodies authorized to do so on the basis of the law.
The company has the right to send users notifications and advertisements, all in line with the content of the service.
The company does not sell or rent real estate, nor does it provide any consulting or services other than advertising.
The company does not influence the ad's content and is not responsible for its accuracy.
All responsibility for data accuracy during user registration and the ad's content rests with the user, i.e., the natural or legal person who registered and published the ad or from whom the ad was downloaded.
Users guarantee that they are the owners of the real estate that they placed on the service. The user registers once, and from that moment, he will have his own account on the service and the possibility of posting ads.
The company has the right to transmit the posted ad on the service to all visitors of the service, and for this, it is not obliged to inform nor to request authorization from the advertiser.
The company as a service provider has the right, if it deems appropriate, to remove the ad without informing or explaining it to the user.
The company can use the posted content for promotional purposes without compensation or highlighting the author.
The registered user can, without notice or explanation, deactivate his account.
The company does not allow content that is:
- offensive, defamatory, racist, obscene, harassing, violent, sexually harassing, intermediaries to adult sites, risky for privacy or personal safety, as well as content that propagates hatred and bigotry
- contents that use the copyrights of others without authorization to encourage or promote trade in prohibited goods or criminal activities, publish passwords, photos, or videos of other people without their consent, transmit spam
- content that refers to the sale or advertisement of goods that are not in accordance with the content of the service without the prior consent of the company, as well as content that unnecessarily burdens the service.
The company can process such content to the competent state authorities.
The company is not responsible for errors and problems caused by internet providers. The system may be unavailable or partially unavailable during maintenance or upgrading of the same system.
For all disputes between the company and the user (if the dispute is not resolved amicably), the Commercial Court in Podgorica, or the Basic Court in the case of natural persons, is competent.